“Adaptive Leadership Perspectives Framework” and customized leadership applications and programs
Creating a leadership culture and providing individual and group support for growing leadership talent within an organization are critical interventions for Schoonover Associates. Our offerings are delivered through both “off-the-shelf” workshops, tools and courses and through customized programs, ranging from one-on-one coaching for executives to design and implementation of leadership programs and curricula including a range of tools, techniques and learning delivery modes.
Our primary research-based Adaptive Leadership Perspectives framework is a hierarchical model structured around 8 level-specific challenges – environmental context, strategy, structure, values and traits, competencies, relationships, influence, and change (see diagram on right).
- Validated, competency-based framework;
- Enhanced of situational leadership capabilities
- Leadership criteria for various organization levels and styles
- Extensive, customizable leadership framework, tools and supports
- Speed of implementation;
- Cost effective, scalable solutions;
- Integration of leadership and talent management applications
- Higher impact interventions
Case Study Examples
- Competency-based program for global company integrating talent management and leadership development into common platform;
- Application of “Adaptive Leadership Framework” for leadership development, executive team building and cultural integration on telecommunications merger;
- 6-Sigma leadership program using competency-based tools to produce measurable impact.