Provides a structured one-day workshop that results in a clear “blueprint” for creating and implementing talent management applications.
The training session prepares participants to be able to:
- Determine organizational talent management priorities through an analysis of key performance drivers;
- Build and apply talent management application processes and tools; and
- Create and implement a plan for roll out competencies in an organization
This one-day sessions present key principles and guides participants through a series of exercises related to the following topics:
- Key organization drivers of performance excellence;
- Organizational requirements analysis;
- The 4 Performance Levers – role-person fit; performance management; development and career planning; and reward and recognition;
- Applications prioritization principles;
- Applications strategy planning;
- Applications roll out and buy-in principles; and
- Summary of key concepts.
In many engagements this workshop is combined with talent management needs analysis and competency model-building training.